Predictions Inter Milan vs SPAL – September 10, 2017
Inter Milan will welcome the promotion team from Serie B, SPAL in Serie A advanced third week.
Luciano Spalletti’s side who finished seventh last season wiped out their first two Serie A games of the 2017-2018 season while SPAL matched a draw and a win.
After facing each other this week, they will be reunited on January 28, 2017 later.
The Nerazzurri will visit the Crotone headquarters for the fourth week and SPAL will face Cagliari and act as the home side.
Data and Facts of Both Teams:
– This match is the first meeting for both teams.
– In the last five games, Luciano Spalletti’s team is able to record a brilliant result with a collection of five wins.
– For SPAL itself, they are in five games torehkan not too bad results with two wins and three draws.
– During Serie A lasted for two weeks, Inter were able to wipe out the two matches they went through, with wins over Roma and Fiorentina.
– That way they are currently ranked second in the table standings with a collection of six points.
– SPAL who last season became champion of Serie B, record a very good result as a promotional team with a win from Udinese and one draw with Lazio.
– SPAL position in the table standings can also be considered good because they occupy the seventh position, on top of the Roma class team which is ranked 11th.
– So far, the Nerazzurri have scored six goals and the new SPAL pocket half, which is three goals.
– Statistics say if Inter are more dangerous when in the final minutes (75-30), evidenced by Beneamata able to print 3 goals in that span of time.
– Mauro Icardi became the top contributor to Inter, which is 4 goals which then there are Ivan Perisic and Matias Vecino with each print one goal.
– Three goals collected by SPAL, each scored by Matias Borriello, Manuel Lazzari and Luca Rizzo.
– Before competing in Serie A, SPAL appeared in Serie B and became champion with a collection of 78 points from 22 wins, 12 draws and 6 defeats.
– Last season, Inter finished seventh with 62 points with 19 wins, 5 draws and four defeats.
– The rankings occupied by Inter last season are the third worst result in the last five seasons, with their highest position in fourth position, which they got in the 2015-2016 season.
– Argentine player Muaro Icardi also last season became top scorer for his team by contributing 24 goals, ranks 5th in Serie A.
– Antonio Candreva must also be a player who is noticed by the opposing team because last season he managed a collection of 9 assists during the fight in Serie A.
– Inter recorded a higher time in terms of average first scored, which is 36 minutes rather than SPAL which takes about 25 minutes.
– Concerned, Inter also look fragile in the early minutes where they averaged the first goal in the 15th minute, while the SPAL was able to survive not to breakout until 72 minutes.